Tuesday, April 1, 2008

karma

I am a firm believer in karma, and always have been. I think that most times in life, people get what they have had coming to them eventually. Like I said in an earlier post, there have been times where I have caught my brother using my toothbrush. What I am about to say is no lie, and I actually feel kind of bad for the guy. I have been keeping my toothbrush hidden in my room for some time now for obvious reasons. However, I have this pair of white shoes that I try very hard to keep clean. Whats the point of having white shoes if they are dirty? Anyway, theres this toothbrush that I used to use maybe a year or so ago that I use to clean my shoes. I keep it under the sink in my bathroom, totally not in the open. Im pretty sure that you can tell where this story is going. So I go to take a shower the other day, and I notice that the toothbrush in now in the toothbrush holder. The poor guy was brushing his teeth with a toothbrush that I put soap on to clean my shoes with less than a week ago. Part of me felt really bad like I should have gone and said something to him, but the other part of me didn’t want to say anything. I never said anything, and that’s what he gets for thinking that it was my toothbrush… karmas a bitch…Oh ya, and just so you know, I am not the only victim in the house of the toothbrush bandit, while my sister was visiting for spring break last week from college, she caught the guy in the act using hers too. Why doesn’t he just use his own toothbrush?

1 comment:

The Aggressor said...

"I am not the only victim in the house of the toothbrush bandit, while my sister was visiting for spring break last week from college, she caught the guy in the act using hers too. Why doesn’t he just use his own toothbrush?"
Exactly! Also bring Donuts! Krispy Kreme Donuts!! Krispy Kreme Donuts!! Krispy Kreme Donuts!! Krispy Kreme Donuts!! Krispy Kreme Donuts!!