Tuesday, April 8, 2008

the saga continues...

so ya...hes finally gone! yay!..the part that i didnt mention is that the persons house that he moved into is a meth user, and is also crazy!! i didnt realize how much his own mom wanted him out of her life until yesterday she came down to my room and asked for my advice...she told me that the woman whos house he was living in had called her and said that she was two months behind on her rent and was asking my step mom to give her the money for the next six months of my brothers rent...i told her, now cant you see that this freakin lady is a drug addict?...two months behind on rent my ass..the lady has two rooms that she rents out, totalling in 900 dollars a month that she collects from her roommates, the total rent for her place is only 1200. she also has a job. how is this lady going to be 2400 hundred dollars behind? the thing that really got my attention was that she was actually considering giving it to her for a second..i guess having him around in the same house really brings her down...i guess im not the only one..my step mom has never had any serious problems in her life like this, and is just now trying to learn how to cope with the current issue. she has tried so many times, over and over to help him, but the main thing that just keeps messing him up is the fact that he will go out and get intoxicated with what ever substances he can get his grimy little paws on..

No comments: