Tuesday, April 1, 2008

karma

I am a firm believer in karma, and always have been. I think that most times in life, people get what they have had coming to them eventually. Like I said in an earlier post, there have been times where I have caught my brother using my toothbrush. What I am about to say is no lie, and I actually feel kind of bad for the guy. I have been keeping my toothbrush hidden in my room for some time now for obvious reasons. However, I have this pair of white shoes that I try very hard to keep clean. Whats the point of having white shoes if they are dirty? Anyway, theres this toothbrush that I used to use maybe a year or so ago that I use to clean my shoes. I keep it under the sink in my bathroom, totally not in the open. Im pretty sure that you can tell where this story is going. So I go to take a shower the other day, and I notice that the toothbrush in now in the toothbrush holder. The poor guy was brushing his teeth with a toothbrush that I put soap on to clean my shoes with less than a week ago. Part of me felt really bad like I should have gone and said something to him, but the other part of me didn’t want to say anything. I never said anything, and that’s what he gets for thinking that it was my toothbrush… karmas a bitch…

No comments: